Protection of your privacy is very important to us. If you have any questions regarding the use of your data, please contact our Data Controller Team at Peeping-T Limited via email: email@example.com or by phone on 07940722252
Below you will find extensive information about how we handle your data.
PEEPINGT.COM uses internet standard 128 bit Secure Socket Layer encryption (SSL) on secure servers, this encrypts all data as it is transferred over the Internet. Furthermore, all data stored on the secure server is encrypted again and protected by a firewall, the specification of which has been recognized by the major banks.
The secure servers are situated on a standalone private network completely isolated from other networks and connections. They have a single resilient connection to the Internet, which is serviced through dual dedicated ICSA compliant firewall's. The servers are further secured through "server lock" protection, with all credit card details encrypted through 3DES encryption. Card details are kept confidential at all times, and none of your orders will be seen by anyone other than us at PEEPING-T.
You can tell when you are viewing a secure page by looking at the address bar which should read https:// and not http://. A padlock image is also used to show security which can be found on the bottom of the browser bar.
There are three types of cookies:
WEBSITE FUNCTIONALITY COOKIES
These cookies enable you to browse our website and access the shopping baskets feature which will store the items you wish to purchase.
WEBSITE ANALYTIC COOKIES
These cookies provide analyse information on how our customers use this website. This information helps towards understanding and improve our website and your shopping experience.
CUSTOMER PREFERENCE COOKIES
When browsing or shopping online, the website will remember preferences you make (for example your contact details including address). This makes your browsing experience simpler, easier and more personal to you.
E-Mail MARKETING - E-mail advertising if you subscribe to our newsletter
If you subscribe to our newsletter, we will regularly send you our e-mail newsletter based on your consent according to Art. 6 (1) 1 lit. a) GDPR, using the data required or disclosed by you separately for this purpose. You may unsubscribe from the newsletter service at any time. For this purpose you can either send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the opt-out link in the
newsletter. Upon unsubscribing , we will delete your email address unless you have expressly consented to the further use of your data or we reserve the right to further use your personal data in the scope and manner permitted by the law, of which we inform you in this notice.
By using our website you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device and access them when you visit the site in the future.
If you wish to block or disable any cookies on your computer, this can be actioned via your internet browser. Please refer to your browsers security/privacy instructions on how to block cookies. Note, by blocking our cookies or disabling future cookies you may not be able to access certain areas or features of our site.
More information on cookies can be found at www.AboutCookies.org
Being the data subject, you have the following rights according to:
• art. 15 GDPR, the right to obtain information about your personal data which we process, within the scope described therein;
•art. 16 GDPR, the right to immediately demand rectification of incorrect or completion of your personal data stored by us;
• art. 17 GDPR, the right to request erasure of your personal data stored with us, unless further processing is required
- to exercise the right of freedom of expression and information;
- for compliance with a legal obligation;
- for reasons of public interest or
- for establishing, exercising or defending legal claims;
• art. 18 GDPR, the right to request restriction of processing of your personal data, insofar as:
- the accuracy of the data is contested by you;
- the processing is unlawful, but you refuse their erasure;
- we no longer need the data, but you need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims, or
- you have lodged an objection to the processing in accordance with art. 21 GDPR;
• art. 20 GDPR, the right to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machinereadable format or to request its transmission to another controller;
• art. 77 GDPR, the right to complain to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority at your habitual place of residence or workplace or at our company headquarters.
In order to be able to offer you Klarna’s payment options, we will pass to Klarna certain personal information, such as contact and order details, in order for Klarna to assess whether you qualify for their payment options and to tailor the payment options for you.